Boho But Blingy Bride
Last night I dreamt I was sleeping under a wedding dress. An alabaster ivory fishtail to be precise. Weird. Anyway, when I then saw this gown by Alannah Hill my mind was already in the right place to try for my first bridal ensemble (well here anyway) - so here it is - a non-traditional yet elegant and romantic alternative for those brides wanting to avoid a 'standard' wedding dress. Plus the name of the dress? Kill me with awesomeness!
Featuring (price low to high):
- Elvie Pave Feature Drop by Forever New - $19.99
- Chevron Beaded Knot Head Band by Mimco - $69.95
- Pare Stone Sandals by Forever New - $79.99
- The Cream in My Oreo Gown by Alannah Hill - $649.00
- Monique Lhuillier Vintage Hexagon Engagement Ring from Blue Nile - (from) $2,820.00
And congratulate me - this is my first scheduled post - I am learning!