This outfit takes some inspiration from the eighties without being terrifying! Black leggings, tunics and flats with the gold jewellery make for a distinctly retro yet sophisticated (and comfortable) look. The pièce de résistance? The gorgeous purple quilted bag that I beleive I need to own!
Oh and yes I am well aware its over 35 degrees today. This is my way of rebelling against summer!
Featuring (price low to high):
- Round Drop Earrings by Diva - $9.99
- Hammered Gold Tone Bracelet by Lovisa - $12.99
- Gold Oval Dome Ring by Diva - $12.99
- Teal Toecap Points by Dorothy Perkins - $27.00 (approx.)
- Black Patent Buckle Belt by Jacqui E - $29.95
- Teal Tunic Dress by Dorothy Perkins - $38.00 (approx.)
- Plain Footless Tights by Metalicus (from Birdsnest) - $39.95
- Katabella April Leather Bag from The Iconic - $229.00
Investment Piece: Yes they are pricey, but fabulous footless tights are a bit of a staple in my world and well worth the price!