Naut on My Yacht!
Right - I am not the most on trend person - far from it. But frankly, I don't want to be. I want my fashion choices to be (as much as possible) something I won't look back on in years to come and go 'OMG, what was I thinking'.
Nautical is classic. There are heaps of different spins on it, but at the end of the day the preppy nautical look is never going to date tragically. I hope anyway as I love it!
Featuring (price low to high):
- Gold Tone Anchor Earrings by River Island - $2.30 (approx.)
- Don't Skipper Dessert Scarf from Modcloth - $24.00 (approx.)
- Jag Slub Pocket Tee from Birdsnest - $29.95
- Sailing in Canvas Sneaker from ModCloth - $44.00 (approx.)
- Pauls Boutique Shelley Anchor Bag from ASOS - $59.50 (reduced from $85.00)
- Striped Textured Short by Witchery - $89.95
- Wink At You Sunglasses by Alannah Hill - $229.00