Wednesday 21 November 2012

One Store Shopping: I'm Feeling A Bit Blue

I'm Feeling Red and Cream

I'm Feeling Blue

Had a few ordinary days in the Puggy family and extended family.  I won't expand here for a variety of reasons, but I was feeling very ho hum today and with no reserve outfits all I could really be bothered creating was something, well easy.  So everything in today's outfit is from Topshop, and its more suited to Autumn than Spring because at the moment I feel more Winter than Summer like.  But hey, at well over 100 pounds at least the shipping would be free...  Oh and yes, I am aware this is more oxblood, navy and cream, but that did not have the same ring to it.  

Featuring (price low to high): 

NB: All pieces by Topshop and all prices are approximate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment