Monday 12 November 2012

The Capsule Wardrobe Project - Part Five: The Jeans Have It

I started the Capsule Wardrobe Project on A Girl and Her Pugs.  I only have one last post to do and while I considered posting it on the original blog - I decided to do it here as I have decided to move the inspiration boards.

If you are interested - here are the other parts...


I tentatively had more 'parts' planned, and who knows - I might do them yet.  But currently there are no immediate plans to publish more outfits from the capsule wardrobe project.

I'm the first to admit that I am not a huge fan of jeans.  Frankly, they don't look that good on me and I have a terrible habit of forgetting they should not be put in the dryer and shrinking them.  Oops.

Regardless, for many the humble jeans are an everyday item. And so I created this sub-collection from the Capsule Wardrobe.  The full wardrobe can also be viewed on my Pinterest and Polyvore accounts.  I've not bothered adding explanations here - the idea of the capsule wardrobe project is that you can see for your self how many ways a few items can be worn.


Business Casual
Business Casual

Capsule Wardrobe Items

Accessories/Additions



Splash Me In Reds
Splash Me In Reds

 Capsule Wardrobe Items
Accessories/Additions


Sleek in Stripes
Sleek in Stripes
  
Capsule Wardrobe Items
Accessories/Additions


Cozy in My Cardigan
Cozy In My Cardigan

 Capsule Wardrobe Items
Accessories/Additions


Dress Me Over
Dress Me Over

Capsule Wardrobe Items
Accessories/Additions


No comments:

Post a Comment